Microsoft has issued Hotfix for Alert Management for SCOM 2019 UR1 (Update Rollup 1 has to be installed).
- User will be able to edit columns on closed Alerts irrespective of Health State.
- Alerts can now be closed if the underlying Monitor’s Alerting is disabled which was not possible earlier.
- Overridden Monitor Alerts can now be closed if Alerting is disabled for underlying Monitor, irrespective of Monitor Health State.
- User now gets appropriate Exception message on Web console when monitor based alerts are closed with unhealthy monitors.
- Automatic Alert Resolution: Segregating Rule based alerts and monitor based alerts.
- Automatic Alert Resolution: Monitor Based Alerts cannot be closed until monitor is healthy
Cumulative Update 4 (CU4) for SQL Server 2019 has been released:
- Update or Upgrade SQL Server SQL Server on Linux
- Build Number: 15.0.4033.1
- Analysis Services Build Number: 220.127.116.11
System Center 2016 Update Rollup 9 (UR9) has been released – KB4549437